Jumat, 01 April 2011

Why didn't you go? Why Still here?? (Mengapa tidak pergi? mengapa masih disini? English Version)


The Prince who made wound in my heart, why are you always there?
I’ve buried deep the past memory.
But why it always approach me?
I closed the piece in my past.
But why it always pictured my life?

Prince who spreader thorn in my dreams.
Why you always bother me?
You Should go away,
Along with the dreams and promises.
Who had spoken in the sweetness of the sacred word.
Has now turned into thorns.

Prince who hidden behind a dream.
Can you leave my empty fantasy?
In my minds and my hearts.
In me who feels lonely.

Why did you dispersive your love, if ultimately only make a sorrow?
Why did you give love, if ultimately only hurt?
Why do you love me, if ultimately only betrayed me?
And why do you always attending in my days?
I want it all gone, eaten by the time.
Until I find my new prince that fill my soul.

2 komentar: